- Free attendance to monthly meetings
- Discounted attendance to monthly sewing days
- Ability to vote in Guild activities
- Membership in the Guild Facebook group
- Participation in Guild swaps, exchanges, challenges, bees, field trips, and special guest speakers
- Opportunity to include your quilt(s) in our annual exhibition at the Canberra Craft and Quilt Show
- Priority registration for retreats, workshops, and sew-ins
- Discounts for all Guild events
- Membership of the Modern Quilt Guild including:
Want to join us as a guest?
We welcome guests! Your first meeting is free. Your second meeting costs $5, but this price cannot be applied to a membership. At the third meeting, we ask that you join the Guild.
Join us as a member
We are sew glad you are joining our guild!
Membership for the financial year costs $50 or for regional members, who live 100km outside of Canberra, membership for the financial year is $35.
This covers membership from 01 July to 30 June annually.
Dues for existing members are due by 31 July annually.
For members joining between 01 April to 30 June, membership will cost $62.50 which covers membership for the coming financial year.
Follow the registration process to start your membership application.
- Complete the online registration form.
- Pay via Bank Deposit: $50 (or $35 for regional membership) for the financial year. Bank account details will be provided upon receipt of application.
- Dues will not be refunded.
- All questions should be directed to email@example.com