Are you ready?
It’s time for another fabric challenge!
The Modern Quilt Guild has today announced that Michael Miller Fabrics is the next sponsor of the 4th annual MQG members fabric challenge.
The fabric we will be using is a brand new collection called Petal Pinwheels. A fun graphic collection that will cut up so well.
Note that our next meeting is 27 February and the cut-off to sign up to this challenge is 28 February. It’s open to members of the Modern Quilt Guild world wide, so if you’re a member let us know as soon as possible if you’d like to sign up to the challenge – email@example.com. This could also be your opportunity to join the guild…
• The challenge runs from March 2014-June 23, 2014.
• Winners announced July 8, 2014.
• Members may make anything they want as long as it is quilted!
• Add in any solid or Michael Miller printed fabric.
• You do not need to use all the fabrics given to you.
• Upload and share your photos to the Fabric Challenge Forum on the Community site here.
• MQGs can create guild specific challenges, as long as the other guidelines are upheld.
• Don’t forget to use the #mqgfabricchallenge on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
• Fabric sign ups end Feb 28th, 2014.
• If you belong to a guild you DO NOT need to fill out the form your guild leaders will do that for you.
A note from Michael Miller:
This year we will pick 3 winners. Each one will receive a posting on our blog and “A year of Free Fabric”. Every month for a year we will send you a “Goody Box” filled with fabric from our newest collections.
Okay read that one again. A whole year of fabric! How fantastic is that!
We cannot wait to see what you make!
Check out the last Michael Miller fabric challenge winners here.